IT Audit Consultant
Location: Central London
Job Type: Contract/Temporary
Sector: C&I - Blue Chip - FTSE 100
Job Reference: GA4935
A FTSE 100 organisation located in Central London require an IT Audit Consultant on an initial 6 month contract basis.
They are currently seeking a highly engaging and motivated professional with great interpersonal skills to join their Internal Audit function in London.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team and enhance your professional profile.
- Broad experience in IT Audits any additional financial and operational audit experience is desirable.
- To be the focal point of all internal audit activities involving IT.
- Performing IT audit planning and IT risk assessments.
- Manage audit report observations, actions and failures to respond to report and ensure processes are updated as required.
- Provide efficient and effective recommendations for control weaknesses identified.
- Draft audit reports and communicate to management.
- Follow up on IT audit remediate progress.
- Review of the operation of IT SOX controls. Working with operational teams to review, modify and update IT controls.
- Preparation of management reporting packs.
Skills & Experience
- A recognised IT Audit or Audit qualification, such as CISA, CISSP, IIA, CISM, ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIA certifications preferred.
- Energetic and approachable personality with the ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business.
- Highly engaging displaying excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
- Strong time management, organization and project management skills.
- Good business acumen and willingness to explore, collaborate and engage to positively change and advance the business.
The initial contract duration is 6 months with opportunity for further extension.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your audit / IT audit career with a renowned blue chip organisation based in Central London, please do apply with your CV details to email@example.com