Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director - Retail
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + 25% bonus
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: GA79339
A prestigious market leading organisation located in Central London require a Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director to join their large Retail audit team. This outstanding and high profile position is with a highly progressive and rapidly expanding market leading organisation in their new cutting edge Central London offices. They have created a highly collaborative and generously rewarding team environment.
The Senior Audit Manager / Audit Director will be a strong delivery and operational focused individual from a Retail, Professional Services or Consulting background possessing proven management and matrix management experience. The ability to train, coach and mentor more junior team members is a crucial aspect of this position. You will have full P&L responsibility and the greatly varied role would require you to: deal with client queries; assist Audit Managers with audits and supplier negotiation strategies; review all audit reports and findings; resolve all management queries; deliver process improvement; review Retail financing, commercial finance income & Retail promotions; provide strategy consulting and be involved with recruitment of Auditors of all levels.
Skills & Experience
- A chartered accountant (ACA / ICAEW / ACCA / CIMA / CPA) or similar professional qualification (IIA / MBA);
- Experience of managing and motivating a large multi-site team;
- Ability to monitor and drive audit performance - always seeking to drive improvement in processes and ways of working – a change manager;
- Drive results through your team rather than being a sole operator;
- Experience of working with medium to large retailers (Directly or via Consulting / Practice), and in depth understanding of commercial finance / commercial funding mechanics;
- Retail financing and Retail promotional funding experience is desirable.
- A consultative approach with effective communication skills when talking to Senior Commercial/Finance personnel;
- Ability to deliver strategic account management;
- Experience of managing P&Ls;
- Ability to collaborate business wide with Operational support functions and new sales/new product growth teams;
- Comfortable presenting - on quarterly/annual performance;
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive relationships across all business areas;
- Confident presenting reasoned analysis, choices and recommendations to senior stakeholders (both verbal and written);
This is an exceptional opportunity to progress your Audit career to an Audit Director level role with an organisation with planned double growth in the next twelve months. This challenging and highly diverse opportunity offers an outstanding benefits package and achievable 25% OTE bonus scheme to bolster the basic salary offered. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.