Internal Audit Manager - Commercial
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + bonus
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Professional Services
Job Reference: GA28726
A top global practice located in Central London require an Internal Audit Manager to be responsible for managing a team of internal audit seniors and delivering risk based internal audit assignments to FTSE 250, AIM listed companies and multi-national foreign listed companies.
- Manage a team of Senior Auditors/Consultants;
- Be responsible for planning internal audit work programmes and setting of control objectives;
- Management and delivery of all aspects of the internal audit process including planning, fieldwork, participating in closing meetings with management, review and issue of reports;
- Develop solutions for unique client issues by bringing fresh ideas and perspectives as well as developing new methodologies;
- Lead/support the development of new proposals.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA, IIA, CIA or equivalent;
- Relevant Industry and Commerce internal audit experience in professional practice or in-house internal audit team;
- Willingness to travel 30-40%;
- Experience of following a risk based audit approach;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required;
- Desire to help grow and develop the department;
- Effectively develop new initiatives and methodologies;
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication;
- Take ownership of projects, effectively delegate to others within the team and take responsibility for quality control.
This is an outstanding Internal Audit Manager position which provides limitless career progression opportunities, working with like-minded people across many different service lines. The organisation offer fist class offices in Central London and on ongoing professional development programme. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.