Salary: 60,000 - 65,000 Euros
Location: Hannover, Germany
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: C&I - Blue Chip - FTSE 100
Job Reference: GA27774
A leading FTSE 100 Blue Chip Organisation located in Hannover, Germany require an Audit Manager to lead risk based audit assignments in Germany, UK and Western Europe.
This is a newly created Audit Manager position, is primarily responsible for the execution and reporting of allocated audit projects.
- involving documenting the procedures and controls of the key processes in the operations and general business areas in accordance with best internal audit practice, assessing design effectiveness and testing operating effectiveness;
- financial management, reporting and control and balance sheet accuracy reviews testing of key financial commercial processes, month end reporting and balance reconciliations as appropriate;
- project reviews covering project management, change control, resource allocation and assessing governance of the projects to ensure the successful outcomes against approved objectives.
- performing regular activity to follow up the effective implementation of corrective actions and where appropriate, performing on-site audit validation.
Experience & Expertise
- Professionally trained auditor with 4-5 years’ practical work experience of risk based internal audits from a full life cycle perspective from planning, delivery to performing the final close meeting.
- An ability to focus on the completion of key tasks, including obtaining suitable evidence and resolving problems, writing up of work performed and drafting of reports, is essential.
- A self starter who can manage full audit lifecycle, with good imagination and problem solving skills. Able to plan do research, understand key risks to test within a process,
- Audit assignments are carried out in teams of 2, you will be managing audits and people on audit assignments but will not have direct reports.
- The ability to perform up to 50% European travel.
- A good team player who is also capable of working alone on projects.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and inter-personal skills.
- Must be able to speak fluent English and German (written and spoken).
- Mature, self-confident, credible, professional, independently minded, analytical and inquisitive.
There are many career progressive opportunities within this extremely large and rapidly expanding Audit team of this FTSE 100 organisation.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your career with a renowned blue chip organisation based in Hannover Germany, please do apply with your CV details.