Senior Internal Audit Manager
Salary: £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: C&I - Blue Chip - FTSE 100
Job Reference: GA98733
An innovative FTSE 100 company based in Central London requires a Senior Internal Audit Manager to manage a team of auditors; reviewing their risk based financial audits work across all networks in the EMEA region which will involve up to 70% European travel. The role requires strong managerial, mentoring and coaching skills; in addition to the financial audit reviews your will manage the audit teams work on financial controls; identification of business risks and reviews of business processes; occasional ad hoc assignments including fraud reviews, UK Bribery Act reviews and controls based internal audit work and SOX testing in response to the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A minimum of 12 years’ in audit and experience of managing staff.
- Excellent staff management and coaching skills - experience of working as a hands-on manager.
- Technical competency in accounting and financial auditing is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Thorough and precise with report writing.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Diplomatic and must be able to communicate with a wide range of people.
The organisation offer: outstanding career development opportunities; cutting edge office facilities; and a team focused meritocratic environment.
If you possess the key skills and experience and are looking to develop and progress your internal audit senior management career with a renowned blue chip organisation based in Central London, please do apply with your CV details.